We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your
personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all our customers and will only
collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent
with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Personal data is defined in accordance with the overarching principles and requirements set out in the UK General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 (‘Data Protection Law’). Personal data is any information about you that enables you to be identified. It covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
JMJ Joiners and Developers Ltd will only use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To administer and manage our relationship with you
• To send you quotations and invoices in relation to the services we provide to you
• To deal with any enquiries we receive from you
• To undertake any corrective action which may be required in relation to the services we have provided
• To comply with relevant laws and regulations and rules
• To notify you of any changes in the way we administer and manage our relationship with you
• To recover debt in the case of non-payment
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in certain circumstances:
• When we come under an obligation to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation
• To protect the rights, property, or safety of our staff, customers, or others
• In response to a request from a government department
You have various rights under data protection legislation regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights to:
• Ask for access to personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information
• Ask us to correct inaccurate information
• Ask us to delete personal information in certain circumstances
• Object to and/or restrict the processing of your personal information that produces legal effects or otherwise significantly affects you
• Lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting our managing director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe subject to the exceptions stipulated in applicable data protection laws.
We will not keep your personal information longer than is necessary, taking into account information needed to comply with legal requirements.
If you have any questions about how we keep your personal information, you can contact us at any time via, email@example.com
JMJ Joiners & Developers Ltd is a limited company registered in Scotland under company number SC610173. Our registered address is Cairnfield, School Road, Balmullo, Fife KY16 0BD